The Best Strategy For Getting The Highest Price For Your Home?
Real estate PSA: According to the National Association of Realtors, nearly 90% of all homes are sold through the MLS. The remaining 10% being highly unique properties or unique circumstances of the seller.
If you don’t think you or your property fall into that small 10%, you should see a red flag when your agent suggests that listing your property “in-house” is a good strategy.
Given the unprecedented demand by current home buyers, showcasing your property to the widest audience ensures the highest number of competitive offers.* To learn more or to find out what your home may be worth in this market, contact me today!